Once an order is placed, it will be processed the following working day. Thereafter, it will be ready for delivery after 2-3 working days ( excludes weekends and public holidays).
Delivery time in Singapore is typically 2-3 days. However, the delivery time stated is an estimation, and may or may not face unexpected delays from the courier company that is not within our control.
By placing your orders with us, you have thoroughly read through our terms and conditions below)
1. A re-mailing fee will be imposed should there be a failed/missed delivery due to incorrect/incomplete address provided, or any other reasons resulting in a returned package to us.
2. Please note that Isle Provisions will not be liable for any lost parcels or any damaged items during delivery.
3. We are unable to ship orders to restricted locations in Singapore including: Changi Air Freight Center, Changi Airport, Jurong Island, Jurong Port, PSA Terminal Wharves – Tanjong Pagar / Pasir Panjang / Sembawang and MINDEF COMCEN.
4. We also don't ship to any PO Box, military and protected areas. Delivery charges for failed attempted delivery to such restricted areas will be borne by customer.
5. Orders are shipped out according to order numbers. We apologise that we are unable to combine deliveries for different order numbers.
6. Orders may be combined and mailed as one parcel if orders to the same address are submitted & received on the same day.
7. We offer complimentary local (within Singapore) shipping for orders of $100 and above.
8.Isle Provisions is not liable for additional postage or taxes, if any, charged by the respective local Courier / Customs / Government. Such payment is paid directly to the requesting organisation, and therefore shall be collected from you by the requesting organisation.
9.For international orders, we will get in touch via email to confirm the shipping cost before processing your order and payment.
10.Please note that if you are ordering from outside of Singapore, items can occasionally get stuck in customs in your country. We, unfortunately, have no control over that and hope you will be understanding if that should happen. Usually items are cleared through customs within a week if there's a hold-up.